Dear my companions, I am honored to announce that I am nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I started writing a blog 01.10.2017. and in these almost 4 months, I met wonderful people. I’m glad someone remembers my effort and follows my work on my blog. It is a great pleasure to write for you; this is my first nomination, but I hope there will still be a lot of them in the near future.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and links back to her blog.
- Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
- BIG THANKS
Thanks to my dear colleague Lambam’s world for the nomination, visit her happy and very interesting blog at http://www.lambamsworld.com.
This is my first nomination for any award and therefore big thanks to my dear Lambam on mutual support and on shown opportunity, and on prove that even though we are miles away, we are still supporting each other.
- Q & A
Our Lambam has also devised her 11 questions on which I would be very honored to answer. So let’s go
- Are you an apple or an Android person?
– I’m an Android person because I’ve never owned anything from Apple.
- Is this your first blogging award?
– Yes, this is my first nomination thanks to dear Lambam, and I am sure there will be more of them in the near future.
- What is your favorite post and why?
– In every post I invest a lot of effort so they are all so dear to me.
- How do you stay positive?
– My family and faith gives me will and positive thoughts every day.
- What does the word Purpose mean to you?
– That everything in life has its purpose and to achieve goals in life, not just to dream them.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
– As a mother, a married woman and I hope a successful blogger.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
– From my initials (my first and last name start with D), and often I’m called Dee Dee so DD’s blog.
- How has blogging changed your life?
– I have to admit, I’ve learned a lot of new things, I selflessly helped other people in their growth, and I’m also grateful for their unselfish support on my blog.
- What is your dream brand to collaborate with?
– I don’t currently have any special wishes, but I would like to work with a particular brand in the near future.
- What is your favorite place to do “Me time” ?
– My home and the beautiful nature that surrounds me.
- What do you want your readers to take away from your blog?
– I have always tried with my advices and my own experiences to help others, so I have transferred most of this to my blog (because I often write about various advices about everything). I would like for them to see my effort and positive energy and to continue following me.
- NOMINATION AND MY QUESTIONS
Now is my time to list my 11 favorite blog colleagues I love to follow and support. In the desire to spread the collegiality and the positive energy, I nominate:
- Rawlings blog from https://rawlingsunday.wordpress.com
- DGGYST from https://damngirlgetyourshittogether.com
- Gibbs from https://globalsecurity.live
- wonderseekersblog from https://wonderseekersblog.com
- Sandy’s Book a Day blog from https://sandysbookaday.wordpress.com
- Bestylechic from https://bestylechic.wordpress.com
- Rebecca Lee from https://rxbeccalee.wordpress.com
- Wealthandhealth from https://healthyguthealthymind.wordpress.com
- Angel Lou from https://missdlblog.wordpress.com
- imready from https://imready.blog
- simple Ula from https://simpleula.com
I nominate all those who have often supported me with their likes or comment (and of course following) and I send you an extra wind in the back and wish for success.
I also want to ask you a new 11 questions that you will answer, as I’ve answered on questions from dear Lambam ️
- What encouraged you to start with a blog?
- How long are you blogging for?
- Do you have any special advice for collecting followers?
- What social networks are you using for advertising blog?
- Where do you find inspiration for writing?
- How do you like my blog?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Do you often support your blogger colleagues with your comments/likes?
- Where are you coming from (city/state)?
- What are your three most favourite blogs?
- Your favorite quote/thought …?
Thanks again to all who read and follow my blog, and I invite all those who are not following to join us in fun adventure of reading and commentary. Lambam, I wish you all the happiness in further creating of your blog and to achieve the goals associated with it.