Today I present you a post, of our guest, my dear colleague Lam Bam.
I’m a bit of beauty product junkie . It took me a long time to learn how to organize my makeup vanity station.
I later found out that having a good organized makeup station makes my makeup application easier and quicker . You will also have a neater space , but on today’s post , there are some clever ideas I will be sharing with you .
- STORE YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES IN POTS – This is a cheap and cute way to organize your makeup brushes. You can use plant pots, mason jars, old candles holders. To be a bit extra, just paint them to get your desired look.
- CAKE STAND – This is also a good way to display your perfumes. It gives a nice display in your room and you can easily find the perfume you are looking for a daily basis.
- PLACE YOUR EVERYDAY MAKEUP ON A TRAY – Add some style to your space by using a tray to store your makeup. It’s also good to keep your daily makeup in one confined space.
- UTENSILS HOLDER – Yesssss! Dump out your forks and spoons, these are perfect for brushes, eyeliners and lipsticks and fit it in your drawer. This helps to declustter your products.
- COFFEE MUGS– This is another budget way of organizing your makeup station, use mugs to hold eyeliners and brushes. You can always get those customised or colourful mugs, it brings colour to your makeup station.
- OFFICE DRAWER ORGANIZER– Guys, these are so affordable and useful. They come in different shapes and sizes. The opportunities are endless for what you can store in those gems.
- COOKIE JARS – when you finish eating your cookies, the jar is so useful. They are good to hold makeup sponges, brushes and eyeshadows.
- DISH RACK – You will be surprised at this, you can use a dish rack to store your eyeshadow palettes. It makes you look like a Pro with your setup. Let those beautiful palettes be seen.
- SHOE ORGANIZER – If you’re lacking space in your house, please consider buying an inexpensive shoe organizer to hang on your bathroom door or closet. There will be more pockets for all your beauty goods like lip glosses, nail polish and all.
- ACRYLIC ORGANIZER– Everyone needs to have an acrylic organizer. They come so handy and it’s already organized for your makeup goodies to go into it.
Can you see, you can glam and organize your makeup vanity space without not breaking the bank. What do you think of these ideas ? Will you be trying them out?
LET’S MEET OUR GUEST 🌸 :
LamBam is a social worker currently living in England and she specialises in mental health and learning disabilities as a career job . With her years of experience, she understands how life can throw blows at people and have adverse effect on their mental state . She has a space called lambamsworld where she document life issues, Beauty , Fashion and her faith . She is so passionate about personal development and she hope to inspire people to live more intentional and fulfi their purpose in life .
You can visit her at:
You can also check out my guest post on Lam Bam’s site … ❤️