My dear companions, this year has started great, as far as nomination for bloggers and my blog is concerned. It is an honor to share with you my second nomination, this time for the Liebster award.
WHAT IS LIEBSTER AWARD?
For all of you who for the first time hear about this award, I will be happy to explain the meaning of the same. The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that is available only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, appreciated, cute, endearing, and welcome.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, or you have chosen to start a blog post about the Liebster award; you should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog (and answer the questions).
- Display the award on your blog.
- For the 2018 Liebster Award, I’ll be shaking things up! Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you would like to enjoy blogging about this award.
- Do not forget to create 11 questions for them to answer.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
THANK YOU …
… my dear Lam Bam, on your second nomination for my blog. Thank you for appreciating my work and effort, and it is my great pleasure to cooperate with you again and again. You can see her cool and interesting blog at http://www.lambamsworld.com. I will also respond to her 11 interesting questions.
1. If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be?
– Elvis Presley, king of Rock ‘n’ Roll and my idol from childhood.
2. What makes you deliriously happy?
– My fiancé and my family. Their support and the positive energy they always transfer on me when I need it the most.
3. If you could invent one thing (technology, appliance, computer program or app e.t.c) that does not exist, what would it be?
– An interesting question, but I can’t remember anything useful at the moment.
4. Blogging is almost as good as writing stories. Do you agree?
– Similarly, both always require big will and inspiration.
5. Do you have any weakness or guilty pleasures when it comes to food? If so, what?
– Sweets, I only have to control them.
6. What is your favorite type of setting? In other words, do you prefer beaches, lakes, mountains, cities, forests e.t.c.
– Beaches and forests are my favorites…
7. Do you wish you started blogging sooner?
– No, I think it was all in right time.
8. What is that one thing you try to fit into your daily routine to improve your quality of life?
– All that it’s really needed, for now, I have already been able to embed myself into my daily routine.
9. If you were a fantasy creature, what would you like?
– Fairy 😉
10. What advice would you give your future self?
– Be yourself and think more about yourself.
11. If you had to have only three things in life, what would that be?
– Health, fiancé, family …
LIEBSTER AWARD LOGO
MY PASSION ABOUT BLOGGING IS …
… writing, inspiration and some extra time led me to the decision to open my blog. At first I was skeptical about the success, but now I’m not worried about it because if you’re a quality and persistent blogger, your voice will be heard right to the right people.Writing has always been my passion. Likewise, writing and conducting a blog can be called a kind of passion because in each I invest a lot of effort and work to present it to my followers in the best way.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME…
– I’m 23 years old
– I am from Croatia
– I love music from the 80’s and 90’s
– My favorite TV show is: “Friends”
– I have two younger sisters
– I live by the sea
– I’m luckily engaged
– I love writing a blog
– I like to read
– My favorite color is blue
This time I nominate 5 of my colleagues:
- Be Style Chic fromhttps://bestylechic.wordpress.com/
- Tourism through my eyes from https://blogthroughmyeye.wordpress.com/
- Rinasees from https://rinasees.wordpress.com/
- Rawlings blog fromhttps://rawlingsunday.wordpress.com/
- Beauty and lifestyle with Ana from https://beautyandlifestylewithana.org/
MY QUESTIONS FOR LUCKY 5
- If you’d have the ability to travel to the past, where would you go and why?
- What is your hidden weakness?
- House by the sea or a villa in the center of city?
- Describe your ideal day in 5 words.
- Discover us one of your little secrets.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is your biggest unfulfilled wish?
- Which country would you like to live in? Why?
- What is your favorite color?
- Which two things would you take on the desert island?
- How would you be called if you chose name yourself?
I am very happy that I am surrounded by wonderful colleagues and followers who appreciate and selflessly support someone else’s work and effort. Thanks again to all of you who are following me and thanks to my LamBam for collegiality and support.
Let’s keep track of the blog and instagram at https://www.instagram.com/ddblogger/ ️
SOMETHING NEW/SOMETHING GOOD
I would like to turn attention to a new, young hope who needs support and all of you for help.
She is Marta and she deals with photography. Marta’s big passion is photography, so you can look at her work (but also follow and like) at https://www.instagram.com/marthadanko/ or her new page https: //martadphotography.wixsite .com / martadphotography. Take a minute and get in touch, Marta will be very grateful to you. We extend love and support each other..